How To Remove Uric Acid From The Body And Get Rid Of Gout Naturally
Want to know how to remove uric acid from your body naturally? Good, because, here you’ll learn 6 easy ways to get rid of gout naturally, no drugs, just natural home remedies.
Uric acid crystals in your joints causes your gout. But, it’s your body’s natural inflammatory reaction to these that actually causes your excruciating symptoms.
Uric acid is itself produced when purines metabolize in your body. Purines exist in your body cells and the foods you eat. Among other things, they help to produce your protein and energy needs.
Your kidneys process and then remove excess acid from your body via urine, with a little amount via stools. The relatively low levels left in your blood are beneficial.
But, if your kidneys can’t excrete enough, then you are left with high levels in your blood. This condition — hyperuricemia — allows urate crystals to form in your joints, causing agonizing gout.
So you need to reduce or remove uric acid from your body…
Drug-based medications can help get rid of gout pretty effectively. But they can have serious side effects like vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, stomach pains, ulcers, bleeding, allergies, etc. So more and more people with gout are using natural remedies to remove uric acid and eliminate gout.
Here are some of the most popular home remedies to reduce uric acid in the body…
(1) Eat lots of cherries which have natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. 30 to 40 cherries, 3 times a day during an attack. Say, 30 cherries a day otherwise, for maintenance.
(2) Drink at least twelve large glasses (8oz) of water every day to help prevent the formation of urate crystals, and, aid your kidneys to process and remove uric acid from the body.
(3) Take vitamin C to help increase the urinary removal of uric acid, and, lower acid levels in the body. Eat plenty fruit such as oranges, mandarins, tangerines, and, perhaps look at vitamin C supplements during an attack.
(4) Parsley is a natural diuretic so can help to remove uric acid from the body more easily.
(5) Vitamin B complex helps to convert the acid into several compounds which are harmless, so vitamin B complex can help remove uric acid that way.
(6) Change to a low purine diet so that your body will produce less uric acid. Avoid high purine foods that are, generally speaking, high protein and high fat foods found in fatty red meats, offal, game, broth, shellfish, some fish, poultry, legumes, etc.
Whichever remedy you choose, you should not only try to get rid of the symptoms of a gout attack, but, prevent recurring gout episodes. Because frequent bouts of gout over a period of time can produce permanent damage in your joints, and, kidney problems such as painful stones.
You’re in luck though. There’s a special gout report available online [see below] that has all the information you need in one place. It is what thousands of ex-gout victims worldwide have successfully used to prevent their gout returning. It also contains a special 2 hour gout pain relief program.
And it uses fully-researched, totally natural methods. So that you benefit two ways:- (1) you get rid of your excruciating pain very fast, and, (2) you prevent your gout returning, so that you reduce the risk of permanent damage.